Incredibly simple and easy to use, these compact 12V units feature adjustable brackets for quick and easy installation, allowing you to get up and running straight away to get out and enjoy. The M20 model features a manual rotary control with a maximum tilt angle of 45° and a maximum extension of 15cm, plus a comfortable ergonomic handle.
It is very robust, with a permanent magnetic motor, damage-resistant housing parts and coatings, as well as a drive shaft made of a special composite material that will not bend, break or corrode in normal use. A power propeller maximises thrust and is designed to resist algae and other underwater debris.
- Push button battery gauge for easy charge checking.
- Very easy and lightweight to move and install
- Surprisingly powerful, yet easy to control
- Rugged and reliable 12-volt motor construction
- Nearly indestructible composite propeller shaft
- Power propeller resists algae and debris output
- Quick-Cam depth adjuster, easy propulsion depth control
- Very environmentally friendly
- Convenient steering bar with manual turn control
- Convenient steering tension control
Do you have any questions?Do you want us to call you?
or if you prefer, call us now at 972 255 708