SALPA SOLEIL 26 (2) - 2021 - Second hand
SALPA SOLEIL 26 (2) – 2021
SALPA SOLEIL 26. The main feature of this SALPA is the comfort and efficiency of sailing. Thanks to the STEP HULL that has the hull, it allows a more efficient navigation (typical of boats with high speed hulls). It is a very spacious RIB with a large capacity.
Engine: 1 x Yamaha F300BETX
Condition: New in 2021, perfect condition, with many extras. With little use and impeccable.
Flag: ES, List 6th, List 7th registration included if required.
Standard equipment included, see optional equipment included below.
– Antifouling, Overhaul and Oil change done.
– Mandatory safety equipment (waistcoats, flares, manual bailer and signalling mirror).
– ITB inspection in force.
The boat is transmitted with invoice, the advertised price includes VAT and the management of the change of ownership.
Boat visible in our facilities. Consult guarantee conditions and delivery time.
Possibility of financing, after study.
Features SALPA SOLEIL 26 (2) - 2021
– 3 lifting and towing eyes
– Automatic bilge pump
– 4 stainless steel cleats
– Fresh water shower
– Gas vented fuel tank
– Telescopic swim ladder
– Full console
– Aft sundeck
– Complete set of closed cell cushions
– Folding aft seat backrest
– Bow and stern sundeck
– seat in front
– Windlass – Lifting hooks
– Hydraulic Powered Steering
– Large under-console manual inflator
– Extra large bathing platforms.
– Large chests under the aft sofa
– Color tubes in ORCA 866 White
– Complete electrical system
– Manual inflator
– Navigation lights – compass
– Fuel capacity (litres): 300 L.
– Kitchen sink in central console, with tap
– Water capacity (litres): 70 L
– Stainless steel fridge
– Synthetic teak in bow
– Dual battery system
– Mooring cover
– GPS 6″ Garmin + echo
– Fusion Bluetooth music system with two speakers
– Bow and stern sunbathing kit
– Military Grey Pack
– Stainless steel bimini top
– Anchor cover
– Electric anchor windlass (anchor and chain included)
– 2 fenders and 2 mooring lines included
– Synthetic teak on platform
Properly motorize your boat