As the flagship of the GP family, the GP1800R SVHO is the class-leading model through a series of engineering innovations that make riding it a blast of power. It also inherits Yamaha’s most unique features, such as the new lightweight NanoXcel2® hull and our revolutionary RiDE® control system.
Our attention to detail goes further: Race-engineered intake grille, a turbine plate that has improved overall handling and cornering as well as grip in rough water, a lower centre of gravity, a new ergonomic seat and handlebar design – all for excellent control.
The impressive racing-inspired GP1800R SVHO goes beyond the definition of extreme thanks to its supercharged, ultra-powerful four-cylinder 1.8-litre SVHO engine. Its lightweight hull and slim design together with cornering precision make this a pure adrenaline machine ready to cut the waves like no other.
Features GP1800R SVHO
- NanoXcel2® hull – super-strong & super-light
- Race-inspired pump, impeller and intake grate
- Auto-Trim function with Launch and Cornering control
- Lower centre of gravity – faster cornering
- New narrower seat and handlebars – more control
- Supercharged SVHO 1.8-litre, four-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve engine
- Revolutionary RiDE system for intuitive control
- New easy-access multi-function 4.3” colour display
- Electric trim and Reverse with traction control
- Twin multi-mount connection points (for navigation equipment or camera)
- Tow hook and deep, soft-touch re-boarding step
- Extended re-mount platform with Hydro-Turf mats