Built to conquer.
The revving power and acceleration come from our latest High Output 1.8-litre four-stroke engine – the largest in the industry – combined with many other innovative features, such as the race-designed top-loader intake grate and ride plate, which further improve acceleration, cornering and rough water hook-up.
The re-designed seat, handlebar shape and sitting position, deeper footwells and lower, more central centre of gravity within the ultra-lightweight body, bring a true leap forward in handling and control. The new Auto-Trim system, with automated launch and cornering control take the GP1800R HO to the next level.
The new GP1800R HO is a pure sport machine built to conquer, from its ultra-lightweight bodywork to the industry’s first Auto-Trim that lets you ride the waves in a corner, everything is made to deliver exhilarating, adrenaline pumping action.
Features GP1800R HO
- NanoXcel2® hull – super-strong & super-light
- Race-inspired pump, impeller and intake grate
- Auto-Trim function with Launch and Cornering control
- Lower centre of gravity – faster cornering
- New narrower seat and handlebars – more control
- High Output 1.8-litre four-cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve engine
- Revolutionary RiDE system for intuitive control
- New easy-access multi-function 4.3” colour display
- Electric trim and Reverse with traction control
- Twin multi-mount connection points (for navigation equipment or camera)
- Soft-touch re-boarding step
- Extended re-mount platform with Hydro-Turf mats